Buying a Porsche Approved Certified Pre-owned Vehicle means that your dream will remain unbroken. In fact, we are so confident in our high standards that we put our name on it: Porsche Approved.
Porsche Approved Certified Pre-owned vehicles are inspected by factory trained technicians who conduct a 111 point mechanical, cosmetic and visual inspection, using original Porsche parts. Each vehicle must pass this rigorous inspection before it can be eligible for enrollment into the Porsche Approved Certified Pre-owned Program. Current model year vehicles and those of eight previous model years with less than 100,000 miles are eligible for enrollment.
Porsche Approved Certified Limited Warranty
Your dream Porsche will give you plenty of driving pleasure. With the Porsche Approved Certified Pre-owned Limited Warranty, you will experience yet another good feeling. The feeling of security. And the reassuring certainty to have made the right decision. In case of a problem, the comprehensive warranty covers 100% of the costs for material and labor.*
Porsche Approved Certified Pre-owned Limited Warranty:
- 2 Years / Unlimited Mileage Warranty coverage from the expiration of the new vehicle limited warranty or the date of sale if the new vehicle limited warranty has expired**
- 2 Years / Unlimited Mileage Porsche Roadside Assistance
- Factory trained technicians perform repairs
- No deductible
- Redeemable at every Porsche Dealer
- Only Genuine Porsche parts are used
*Porsche Cars North America will repair or replace with a new or remanufactured part any factory-installed part that is faulty in material workmanship under normal use.
**This new warranty does not apply to vehicles sold as CPO prior to December 1, 2017 or vehicles with an existing 2 year/100,000 mileage warranty while still covered under the new vehicle limited warranty. This warranty is not valid if sold by any non-authorized commercial dealer or broker. If this vehicle is traded to a non-authorized Porsche dealer or broker for resale purposes, the Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty is void.
This limited warranty covers all parts of the following components:
- Fuel / Cooling system
- Power train / Transmission
- Suspension / Steering
- Brake system
- Heating / Air condition
- Electrical Systems
- Comfort Electronics
This warranty does not cover:
- Emission Control Systems and Corrosion. (Refer to the Emission Control and Corrosion Limited Warranties in the new vehicle limited warranty manual.)
- Batteries damaged from storage, lack of normal vehicle use, or non-Porsche Approved electrical or accessory installation.
- Tires damaged by road hazard. (If you need further assistance, contact your authorized Porsche automobile dealer.)
- Tires damaged by premature wear.
- Parts that fail due to lack of required maintenance or use of non-Porsche Cars N.A. distributed parts.
- Normal wear and tear or deterioration of any part.
- Cleaning and polishing.
- Contamination of fuels, lubricants, or other fluids.
- Lubricants, unless part of a warranty repair.
- Air conditioner refrigerant charge unless part of a warranty repair.
- Glass breakage, chips and/or scratches that are not due to a defect in material or workmanship.
- Appearance items that are not due to a defect in material or workmanship.
- Any car registered or normally driven outside of the United States and Canada.
- The replacement of expendable maintenance items (such as spark plugs, filters, worn wiper blades, worn brakes, worn clutches, worn tires) when the replacement is not due to a defect in material or workmanship.
- The adding of any fluids unless they are needed as part of a warranty repair.
- Any car with an odometer that has been altered so that the actual mileage cannot be determined.
- Vehicles with total loss or salvage titles.
- Modifications not authorized by Porsche Cars N.A. or it’s authorized dealers.
- Service adjustments (such as idle speed, air/fuel mixture, brake, clutch, headlight, and drive belts)
- Improper repairs by someone other than Porsche Cars N.A. or it’s authorized dealers.
- Abuse, accident, acts of God, competition, racing or track use or other events beyond the control of Porsche Cars N.A.
- Components and/or parts that failed during racing or driving events (including Porsche sponsored events) will not be covered by the CPO limited warranty.